Select the links below to open the videos:
After reading the chapters and watching the videos, answer the following:
- What is your perception of Theo Chocolate CEO Joe Whinney? On what do you base your perception?
- How did Kim Clay’s organizational citizenship behavior lead to the creation of a new computer help desk at Mitchell Gold/Bob Williams?
- What role did management play in fostering Kim’s organizational commitment? In what way did management benefit the company with their actions?
- Which needs in Maslow’s Hierarchy are most important to the employees who work at Urban Escapes, and how can managers use this information to develop a highly motivated workforce?
Please paragraph appropriately (at least 1 paragraph per video). The 150 word requirement is for all videos together.
1. Provide a substantive and original response of at least 150 words to earn full participation points (see rubric linked above) for both questions together (please paragraph appropriately). When you can, post an example which relates your experience in the workplace, or in one with which your are familiar.
2. Students must not plagiarize other students’ posts.
3. Discussion must be answered correctly and in detail.
4. Have fun! Most of all, be Christ-like, especially if you respond to another student’s post (responding to others is not required, but is encouraged so we all learn from one another’s experiences).