In what ways do goals and objectives help managers control various processes within an organization? How do specific and measurable goals affect employee and promote organizational performance?
- Provide an example from your own experience of when a specific goal or objective provided beneficial control over a process.
- Explain what the beneficial control was and how did it positively impact organizational performance.
Please answer in 150 words or more. Use your own words – please do not copy and paste from a website. Be sure to reference your sources.
2.In this course, we are continuing to build on your understanding of a mission statement, strategies, and goals. In this assignment based on the Balanced Scorecard concept, you will use the S-M-A-R-T tool from section 6.7 of Chapter 6 in the text to create your own list of goals and objectives.
- First, review your Mission and Vision statements from Chapter 4.
- Second, review your Diamond Strategy from Chapter 5.
- Then, create 4 or 5 S-M-A-R-T goals and objectives using the tool from Chapter 6.
- Finally, summarize how these goals and objectives relate to your strategy diamond and mission/vision statements.