Please read the play Pseudolus [page 217 to the star on page 239] and answer five questions below:
1. Why does Pseudolus say he doesn’t cry?
2. Balio, the slave owner, demands that the girls of his house bring back what presents from their clients?
3. What ways does Balio suggest Calidorus, the love-sick young man, get the money to buy his love, Phoenicium?
4. What are some of the curses that Pseudolus and Calidorus call Balio?
5. What will happen to Pseudolus if he cannot get the money from his master, Simo?